Amada M42 Cobalt8 bandsaw blade
Amada M42 Cobalt8 bandsaw blade – modified M-42 high-speed steel tipped blade.
General-purpose blade ideal for cutting mild steel and structural steel. “Chip Curler” tooth shape and unique set pattern result in longer blade life.
- Amada Modified M42 High-Speed Steel Edge
- Chip curler tooth shape improves chip removal and reduces vibration and the impact on the bottom of the gullet resulting in better life. Cobalt8 is ideally suited to cut mild steel.
- Enhanced Chipping Resistance
- Improved Tooth Penetration
- General-purpose blade
- Low cost per cut
- Longer life for mild steel and structural steel shapes
|Amada M42 Cobalt8 bandsaw blade|
|Edge Material||Amada Modified M42 High-Speed Steel|
|Hardness of Tooth Tip||930 Hv|
|Wear Resistance (1 – 5)||**||(2 Stars)|
|Chipping Resistance (1-5)||****||(4 Stars)|
The hardness of the Tooth Tip represent Amada’s average value. It is adjusted to some extent according to the types and size of the products.
Variable Positive Rake
Specifications may change without notice at the sole discretion of Amada’s Engineering Department.