Find out More about Our Bandsaw Machines
Metal cutting bandsaw machines from the UK distributor for Amada, Soitaab/Friggi, and Pedrazzoli providing a wide range of capacity and capability for sawing all metals.
- Small manual pull down saws with mitre capability
- Semi-automatic saws with mitre capability
- Fully automatic saws
- High speed production automatic saws, pulse cutting and power saws
- Plate saws up to 700mm thick plate and 8000mm cut length
- Block saws up to 1000mm high, 2000mm throat
- Gantry saws up to 3000mm diameter/height/width and 8000mm traverse
- High speed non-ferrous variants of plate, block and gantry saws
Horizontal bandsaw range includes small manual or semi-automatic through to heavy duty fully automatic horizontal bandsaw machines with features including mitre cutting, NC controls, integral swarf extraction, mist or flood coolant systems. Suitable for a wide variety of material types including rolled, extruded, tube and solid sections and all metals.
Vertical bandsaws are available in manual, semi automatic and fully automatic configurations from quality manufacturers Amada, Soitaab and Friggi offer toolroom to large plate production capacities. Features include cut run lengths up to 6000mm, cut height of 1000mm, pusher units to feed material across for the next cut and 2 direction cutting to cut without repositioning material.
Additional roller track, digital length measuring devices and fixturing is available to suit. Call to discuss your requirements.
Amada automatic horizontal bandsaw machines offer high quality, high performance and long production life in all metal cutting businesses.
Vertical bandsaws for industrial metal cutting, plate band saws, block bandsaws up to 1250mm cut depth and 6000mm stroke, and throat capacity of up to…