COVID-19 site rules
COVID-19 changes to service
Accurate Cutting Services Ltd remains open and is continuing to supply products and services with a few restrictions.
1. New bandsaw blade and circular saw blade sales are continuing uninterrupted – orders may be placed by email or phone.
2. Machine sales are continuing and available, but with access restrictions – please call before site visits.
3. Spares sales are continuing but with lower staffing some delays may occur.
4. Subcontract sawing services are continuing.
5. Machine servicing and repairs will continue for machines delivered to the Redditch site, however customer on-site service work may be reduced.
6. Some staff are working from home where possible.
Due to the nature of the current crisis, we have implemented of the following measures to protect our staff and visitors.
1. All delivery and collection drivers to the Redditch site must stop at the gate and use the intercom before the barrier is raised. Do not use the pedestrian gate unless invited to.
2. Visitors and drivers will be asked to state their current health status – any coughing or high temperatures or other indicators of illness will result in denial of access.
3. All drivers and visitors must wear face masks and must obey the 2 metre rule and may also be asked to take a temperature check.
4. We will not be able to receive visitors without prior agreement. All visitors must wear face masks if allowed on site.
5. Our employees will not be working off site unless there are exceptional circumstances and prior agreement.