SUPER BROWN 350 MRM left-right manual circular saw machine
Pedrazzoli manual pull down chop saw circular saw with left and right mitre capability (up to 60 degrees right) suitable for use with a 350mm diameter HSS saw blade for ferrous and non-ferrous cutting....
Pedrazzoli manual pull down chop saw circular saw with left and right mitre capability (up to 60 degrees right) suitable for use with a 350mm diameter HSS saw blade for ferrous and non-ferrous cutting.
Variable blade speed drive
The Pedrazzoli circular saws are fitted with a patented variable speed drive that allows variable adjustment of the blade speed to suit material requirements and blade diameter. This ensures clean, burr free cuts with optimum blade life.
ACCESSORIES ON REQUEST:
- Modular sheet metal pedestal of 34 kg.
- Pedestal in welded sheet metal of 49 Kg.
- Rollers for loading and unloading the piece.
- Cutting coolant.
- Mechanism for rotating the head block for angled cuts up to 45° left with locking lever (for the 350/45 MRM and MRP versions).
- Mechanism for rotating the head block for angled cuts up to 60° left and 45° right with locking lever (for versions 350/60 MRM and MRP).
- Removable manual clamp with quick and anti-burr locking (for MRM versions).
- Removable pneumatic and anti-burr clamp (for MRP versions).
- Transmission with double expandable pulley for variable speed from 15 to 90 m/1′.
- Tilting head on adjustable self-lubricating bushings.
- Reversing gear.
- Emergency button on control panel with key.
- Blade start safety switch located in the lever handle.
- Blade lubrication and cooling system with electric pump.
- Coolant tank with removable pump for tank cleaning.
- Integral protection cover for quick blade change.
- Workpiece support arm with sliding roller.
- Bar stop with millimetre scale.
- Disc blade Ø 350.
- Roller blade cleaner.
- Instruction manual for use and maintenance.
- Set of maintenance keys.
Use quality saw blades for the best performance from your Pedrazzoli circular saw. Using good quality blades won’t compromise the performance of a quality saw.
We have a wide range of blades available for all metals and sections, with teeth cut to suit your application. Julia quality circular saw blades
Or contact us for our recommended blade for your needs.
|45 left||0 deg||45 right||60 right|
|Rectangular||110 x 80||160 x 90||120 x 80||100 x 80||mm|
|Blade speeds||15 – 90 variable||RPM|
|Max vice opening||170||mm|
|Overall dimensions||900 x 1550 x 1850||mm|
|Height to table||950||mm|