SuperHL M-42 high-speed steel bi-metal saw blade
- M42 Bi-Metal Bandsaw Blade for hard to cut material from tool steel to stainless steel.
- Special Hi-Lo teeth
- Less cutting resistance due to sectional cutting channel
- Patented kerf dispersed tooth type reduce cutting resistance.
- Three different tooth angles increase the lifetime and ensure the optimal use of M42 HSS.
- Optimised for medium and large diameters from hard to cut materials.
- From tool steel to stainless steel whose cutting resistance reaches the limit of conventional blades.
- Recommended for cutting large diameters.