Amada DUOS M42 bi-metal bandsaw blade
DUOS M42 Bi-Metal bandsaw blade for thin wall to solid sections for a metal cutting band saw...
- M42 Bandsaw Blade with special twin set and a new developed tooth geometry for cutting a wide range of materials
- Hardness HRC68-69
- Especially for the use on light duty machines
M42 Bi-Metal bandsaw blade for Thin Wall to Solid
The Amada DUOS M42 Bi-Metal bandsaw blade exclusively designed for the light-duty band sawing machines to cover a wide range of cutting applications. No Break-in procedure is necessary.
Most Cutting applications can be cut efficiently and economically with the DUOS 9/11P. The problem of operators selecting the improper blade has been virtually eliminated by the DUOS.
The DUOS uses two different tooth and set configurations to control excessive feeding in profile and tubing type materials
- Adopting a positive rake angle enhances cutting performance in both solid and profile cutting
- Increasing the chip area of the gullet by utilizing the two-step relief angle is a first for the smaller pitches
- Time-consuming break-in periods are totally eliminated when using the DUOS
- DUOS is a blade developed exclusively for the light-duty band saw. This design prevents teeth stripping and or chipping when cutting profiles while expanding the application to include solid material to the full capacity.
- Blade exclusively designed for the light-duty band sawing machines to cover a wide range of cutting applications.
- Highest quality backing material with M42 strip assures the longest possible blade life.
- Innovative Twin Set plus Proprietary Tooth shapes in a Hi-Lo configuration for the most efficient and economic metal sawing.
- High production rate
- Long life on mild solid steel and heavy wall tubing and structural
- Low cost per cut
|Edge Material||M42 Base Matrix HSS|
|Hardness of Tooth Tip||900 Hv|
|Wear Resistance (1 – 5)||**||(2 Stars)|
|Chipping Resistance (1-5)||*****||(5 Stars)|
Amada Sigma M42 Bimetal bandsaw blade with extremely positive rake angle and Hi-Lo tooth geometry especially for hard to cut materials...
Amada M42 Cobalt8 bandsaw blade – modified M-42 high-speed steel tipped blade.
Amada PROTECTOR bandsaw blade exclusively for structural steel, rolled sections metal cutting.