Pedrazzoli ADB142M Deburring Machine
Deburring machine can carry out brush deburring of tubular sections without the operator having to rotate the tube in order to deburr all edges.
- Tube (round or square section) does not need to turned by hand during deburring.
- Can fit brushes with 300 or 380mm OD.
- Supplied with different adjustable front plates to be used according to diameter / section of material to be deburred.
- Range of 12-142 mm diameter or square tubes
Can even deburr sections cut at an angle
The ADB 142 M deburrs pipes and profiles ends, using brushes which rotate and spin their axis in order to achieve a brushing action in all directions relative to the axis of the tube, which therefore does not require that the tube be rotated by hand.
A series of plates to allow manual adjustment to adapt the entrance hole to the size of the material, whether it be round, square, rectangular or other section. Fitted with two brushes from diameter 300 x 55 mm (supplied) or, to obtain the maximum capacity of deburring they may be replaced by six brushes of diameter 380 x 25 mm (on request). Also provided are the spacers that allow the mounting of a single brush, in case you should deburring tubes with a maximum diameter of 50 mm. The deburring machine is composed of:
- A steel base, with drawer swarf container system and fitting for the addition of a vacuum extractor.
- A head deburring double motor with inverter for varying brush speeds and head rotation.
- A range of plates to fit the diameter of the pipe work, with support for V-symmetrical sections and support plan for rectangular sections and crosscuts.
|MAX deburring brushes with Ø 300 mm
SQUARE 80 x 80
|MAX deburring brushes with Ø 380 mm
SQUARE 100 x 100
|Deburring round tubes at 90 °
|Deburring rectangular tubes at 45 ° – 90 °
||MAX 130 x 80
|Brushes supplied standard
|| Ø 300 x 55
|Brushes optional on request
|| Ø 380 x 25
|Length of brushes (25×6)
|Diameter hole brushes
|Spherical brushes drag
||12 x 7
|Brush rotation speed at 50 Hz (inverter)
||700 – 1700
|Number of discs brush
|Engine orbital rotation
|Speed ??orbital rotation
|Overall dimensions machine
||1100 x 650 x 1400
VERSIONS AND ACCESSORIES
The brushing unit ADB 142 M, in its standard configuration, comes equipped with:
- Safety devices.
- Series of plates manually adjustable to fit entrance hole.
- Spacers for the mounting of a single brush.
OTHER EQUIPMENT FOR USE IN SYSTEMS
All cutting lines Pedrazzoli can be enriched and completed thanks to the auxiliary systems that make them a center of cutting suited to meet varied demands and different needs of production: Click on the following links to find the most suitable product for your needs.
- Brushing unit: automatic version 102 MDB and MDB 120 , manual version ABD 142 M.
- Collection unit front and rear RH 120 .
- Measuring System SM 120 and palletizing RP 120 .
- Washing systems of pipes.
- Rotating brushes.
- Brushes Ø 300 x 56 mm.
- Brushes Ø 380 x 25 mm.